Ladies and Gentlemen,
Allow me to present to you the UhFishYo SuperFadedCON 2010 thread. As of right now, we have the tentative dates of OCTOBER 8,9 and 10. This is Columbus Day weekend.Accomodations
FYI, this motel is a little on the ghetto side but the cost and location are prime. If you want to get something close, by all means feel free but this will be the meeting spot for Saturday.
2353 Pacific Hwy
San Diego, CA 92101Agenda
There has been some confusion about the schedule so here is the Agenda.FRIDAY - optional
Check into the hotel and settle in. Possible BDC in DownTown SD. SATURDAY - RIDE DAY
We will be meeting at the Motel 6 listed about for departure @ 9AM
1. Start at motel
2. Gas UP
3. Pacific Hwy turns into Mission Bay Dr. Keep Going straight.
4, On Mission Bay Dr and Garnet Ave, you will see a gas station on the NorthEast Corner. Stop there.
5. Go East on Garnet Ave and then make a LEFT on Mission Blvd
6. If you get lost, just keep going until you hit W MISSION BAY DR. We will posted up there for lunch.
Lunch will be at the WAVE HOUSE
3125 Ocean Front Walk
San Diego, CA 92109
7. We will be continuing on W Mission Bay Dr and cutting right to Sunset Cliffs BLVD.
8. Continue all the way down until Hill St. Make a left. Hill is not so 50cc friendly but don't worry. Take your time. It will be worth it.
9. Right on Catalina
10. Left on Tablot (1st stop light on Catalina.
11. Left on Scott St
12. Right on N Harbor Dr. You will be passing the airport.
13. We will stay on Harbor until the Coronado Bridge.
15. Back to the motel (TBD by C-DAWG).
The Route has basically been solidified up until Coronado.Sunday - Brunch
Hoping some locals will take us on a quick cruise to a local eatery. Who's going?
6. Nuevomexicano (maybe +1)
ruckus 100% sure! (hotel room not needed-im local to sd!)
11. C-Dawg, yo...
19. Biff Malibu (+ Deep October is a maybe)
I can't put a poll up so post your opinions.