This is my 2012 Ruckus as she last sat on 06/2012:
Performance Mod List:
1. Venom Variator
2. NCY Unlimited CDI
3. Works Connection Tach.
Cosmetic Mod List:
1. Speedo in BB
2. R1 Flush Mount front signals (4ohm 5W resistors)
3. R6 LED Integrated Taillight
4. Side-mounted license plate.
5. Bar-end mirror, removed stock mirrors.
6. GY6 Vent
3. Slim Headlight
4. Fatty mount, wheel, hub, etc. (Studs are M8x1.25, Grade 8 MINIMUM)Total Invested in Mods So Far
1. GY6 Vent - $17.00
2. R6 LED Integrated Taillight - $21.99
3. R1 LED Flush Mounts - 8.99
4. Exhaust - Free
5. NCY Unlimited CDI - $100
6. Works Connection Tach - $35Links to Mod How-To'sGET Radiator ScoopClutch VentingR6 LED Taillight InstallR6 Taillight Bracket DIYAnother R6 Bracket DIYDIY Lower Seat Frame
The day I got her:
R1 FSFP Sleeper Style
Exhaust First time around
Venom variator, loving it so far. I also drilled 4 holes in my CVT cover, because at 120 miles I had more dust than I wanted to have. Should help keep temperature down a bit, and keep some dust out.
I painted and installed my GY6 scoop, slightly melted it when I decided to put it in the toaster on low heat. Oh well, doesn't look bad.
DIY Headlight Bracket Mods (Horn & Signal Relocation)